My Heli-Yoga Experience

A couple of weeks ago my friend Heidi Widmer and I were presented with the opportunity to join a heli-yoga group that was put on by Martha's Heli Hikes. It was super awesome. We were helicoptered up into the mountains to what seemed like in the middle of no where, we did yoga in the hot sunshine, walked down around a beautiful lake and then got picked up by helicopter again! Heidi and I were asked to join the group because they hired a photographer to take pictures of the group for some advertising and they needed all the spots filled. The photographer was John Gibson and he did an awesome job! Here are some of his pictures.
Getting dropped off.
Getting to the yoga flat.
 
I'm not sure if I'm doing that right, but it felt pretty good!

Until next time!

J

Popular Posts